We are calling for volunteers:
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEERS
SeaShorts Film Festival is looking for a couple of fresh faced film enthusiasts for our volunteer-run social media team!
From now until the festival in September 2019, you would be helping to manage and strategise our social media accounts, working with our team on new and creative promotional content.
* Now until 29 September 2019
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Aid in producing and managing content for SeaShorts’ Facebook (SeaShorts Film Festival) and Instagram (@seashortsmy)
* Plan for stories to be published on our social accounts
* Engage and liaise with contributors for short interviews and/or original write-ups
* Produce a minimum of 2 posts per week
* Work from home, entirely online
* Not required to be based in Malaysia or Singapore
If you have friends who might be interested, please do help us share this post!
PASS REGISTRATION VOLUNTEERS
Be an integral part of the team for this year's SeaShorts Film Festival!
Pass registration volunteers are vital to keeping things running like clockwork! You will be helping to manage ticketing and registration, while at the same time getting to meet tons of young filmmakers and film enthusiasts.
* 1 July to 29 September 2019
* Work from home from July to August
* May be required to come into our office from 1 September
* Fulltime at the festival from 22 to 29 September
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Familiarise yourself with the SeaShorts Pass categories
* Manage ticketing via our Peatix page: https://seashorts.peatix.com
* Data administration for all pass holders
* Liaise with pass holders to arrange for pass collection
* Prepare the physical passes (between 300 to 500 passes)
* Train the venue volunteers for pass recognition and entry
* Immerse yourself in the festival experience! Learn the nitty gritty of film festival operations and meet interesting and passionate people from all over the region.